What is more, we believe that some outcomes of the Affordable Care Act will have a positive impact on hospitals’ financial positions, making them more favorable to lessors. For example, access to affordable insurance will reduce focus and spending on collections from self-pay patients, saving providers time and money. Additionally, Medicaid expansion is likely to improve financial performance for most providers and could spur increased utilization by previously uninsured patients. As medical equipment lessors, an improved financial position of hospitals would be a positive change. A stronger position is good news on all fronts: for the hospitals, for the patients, and for the health care equipment leasing industry.
Beyond that, the benefits of leasing medical equipment for customers still remain. As always, better, faster, newer equipment continues to transform patient care – enabling quicker and more accurate diagnoses and treatment.
The Benefits of Leasing Medical Equipment Include:
- Maximized Cash Flow: Leasing involves consistent, fixed payments, allowing hospitals to acquire equipment without large cash outlays.
- Low, Fixed-Rate Financing: Leasing provides a low cost source of capital, delivering an alternate source of funds that complements standard bank lines of credit.
- Benefit from Residuals: The residual value of the leased medical equipment will result in low financing rates.
- Strategic Equipment Acquisition: Leasing improves a hospital’s access to the newest technology, allowing the organization to seamlessly replace, upgrade or add to equipment systems during the lease or at the end of the lease term.
- Availability: Available to group practice physicians, nursing homes, hospitals, home healthcare companies, mental healthcare providers, rehabilitation / physical therapy companies, DME providers, MRI and radiology centers, laboratories and others.
- Types of Receivables: Third Party receivables such as Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance, Private Insurance, HMO/PPO, and Managed Care.
- Types of Financing: Flexible, asset-based loans and/or accounts receivable purchase funding at highly competitive rates, with no hidden fees.
- Benefits: Maximize your Cash Flow!!!
To get started and discover your options please contact Steve Felt at (720) 432-9118 or email@example.com