With the dramatic increase in life expectancy and improvements in the delivery of healthcare services, healthcare professionals anticipate related increases in the number of patients accessing healthcare services. Today’s healthcare companies require a partner who understands the healthcare market and can help them capitalize on opportunities for diversification and growth as well as weather reimbursement and regulatory storms.
Having underwritten hundreds of healthcare transactions since their inception, we are prepared to respond to the growing market. They have deep experience providing financial solutions to:
- All types of healthcare service providers
- Ancillary service organizations
- Manufacturers and distributors of medical supplies and equipment
- Real estate development and management companies
Financing Capabilities focusing primarily on transactions ranging from $1 million to $60 million. They have completed $340 million in committed transactions within the healthcare sector.
Our strength lies in our ability to leverage a broad range of financing capabilities to provide solutions that are tailored to our customer’s needs:
- Proven knowledge of the regulatory and reimbursement environment
- Expertise in lending to all sizes of healthcare businesses across the country
- Ability to provide short-term working capital and long-term real estate as well as equipment financing solutions
Customized Solutions with a focus on senior secured financing, we are able to support a broad range of transactions, including:
- Refinance of existing indebtedness
- Leveraged buyouts
- Asset-based loans
- First mortgage real estate loans
- Equipment financing
- Medical practice acquisitions, including veterinarians
- Medical office building or office condo
- Professional office building or office condo
Our lending partner's experienced team has originated well over $3 billion in small business loans.
Their financing capabilities include:
- loans ranging in size from $250,000 to $15,000,000;
- SBA 7(a) and 504 1st lien conventional loans anywhere in the U.S.;
- higher LTV than traditional loan products; and,
- lending to dozens of industries, including franchises, physicians, veterinarians, professional offices, and many more.